Thursday, July 22, 2010

to remember these words.....

On a day in beginning of feb 09...x...being the new duke of ChR...i have to set every housekeeping bits rite...and found I don’t have enough modems to earn for my bread....I went to SDEBB’s palace and pleaded for modems...I was told i don’t deserve modems ...bcaz i should be having enough as per the record of chitragupt.....
Again after some days i went to SDEBB’’s palace....this time i straight away begged ....No way no Alms... i was advised to generate WL...I took it as a Duel.......
At the mela i got 146 as my WL
i went to SDEBB’’s palace like a prince.....With the fire in Eyes i was ordered ordeal ...get them provisioned before 31st.
On April i went to SDEBB’’s palace like reflection of achievement....i came to understand that royal blood have memory loss....Mooshik is always Mooshik....
NB: when I got an opportunity I requested the emperor to give an olive of appreciation to my poor warriors...but he was tired bcaz his target was nowhere near and my forest can’t rise to his limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment